Mullen Automotive, Inc. (MULN) Stock Forum & DiscussionAutomotive
Mullen Automotive is an electric vehicle (EV) company that designs, manufactures, and distributes EVs. The company’s headquarters are in Southfield, Michigan, and it has manufacturing facilities in Mississippi and Tennessee. Mullen’s EVs are designed to be affordable and accessible to a wide range of consumers.
The discussion on Stocktwits about Mullen Automotive is generally positive. Investors are bullish on the company’s prospects, citing its strong management team, its innovative technology, and its growing market share. Some of the key topics of discussion on Stocktwits include:
- The company’s recent announcement that it has received purchase orders for 100,000 EVs from an unnamed customer.
- The company plans to launch its first EV, the Mullen FIVE, in the second half of 2023.
- The company’s partnership with EVgo will provide Mullen customers with access to a nationwide network of EV charging stations.
- The company’s recent stock price volatility.
Some of the concerns that have been raised on Stocktwits about Mullen Automotive include:
- The company’s limited track record. Mullen has only been in business for a few years, and it has yet to deliver any EVs to customers.
- The company’s financial performance. Mullen has reported losses in each of the past three years.
- The company’s reliance on government subsidies. Mullen has received significant government funding, and it is unclear how the company will be able to sustain its operations if these subsidies are discontinued.
Overall, the discussion on Stocktwits about Mullen Automotive is positive. Investors are bullish on the company’s prospects, but there are some concerns about its limited track record and its financial performance.
Here are some additional details about the key topics of discussion on Stocktwits:
- The purchase orders for 100,000 EVs were announced on March 8, 2023. The customer has not been named, but it is rumored to be a major automaker. The purchase orders are a major coup for Mullen, as they validate the company’s technology and its potential market.
- The Mullen FIVE is an SUV that is expected to be released in the second half of 2023. The FIVE will be available in both rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive configurations. It is expected to have a range of up to 325 miles on a single charge.
- The partnership with EVgo was announced on March 14, 2023. EVgo is a leading provider of EV charging stations. The partnership will give Mullen customers access to EVgo’s nationwide network of charging stations.
- Mullen’s stock price has been volatile in recent months. The stock price has risen sharply in anticipation of the release of the FIVE, but it has also fallen sharply on concerns about the company’s financial performance.
I hope this summary of the discussion on Stocktwits about Mullen Automotive is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.